NSF – General Meeting | 12:00pm
Kicking off the year with a general meeting to go over scholarship application and disscuss our plans for 2020. Stop by to find out what the rest of 2020 holds.
Be the difference
Here at Noble Step, we want to bring people together. Whether you support us financially, offer your time and experience, or simply wish us the best and spread the cause, we are most grateful to have you in our community working with us to ensure a brighter future for our generations to come.
Sign up Today
- Those who volunteer regularly have a 27% better chance of gaining employment. 27% 27%
- 60% of hiring managers see the act of volunteerism as a valuable asset when making recruitment decisions. 60% 60%
- Around 40% of volunteers choose to do it because a friend or someone close to them suggested the idea to them 40% 40%
- 63% of 25 to 34-year-olds say volunteering helps them feel less stressed. 63% 63%
- Nearly a third (30%) of 18 to 24-year-old smokers say volunteering helps them smoke less 30% 30%
- 68% of employers feel that volunteering can add skills to their workforce. 68% 68%